12/15/2011

Skin Review - Tableau Vivant [Adam]



Yesterday I checked flickr and quickly realized my quiet days of not blogging would soon be over when I saw a teaser for Tableau Vivant's new skin Adam which is going to be released tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way unhappy about this break from laziness cause Adam is another damn gorgeous male skin created by Aida Ewing and M4ri1yn Magic.

It comes in incredible sixteen different skin tones and each pack contains five different options: without eyebrows, with blonde eyebrows (with and without hairbase) and dark eyebrows (with and without hairbase). Pretty awesome, hu?

The body is well-toned as always *flexes abs* and the face is simply perfect with a slight shade under the eyes and perfectly defined lips. I suppose your only problem with this skin will be to decide which  tone to get. Fatpack is the solution!

Credits:
Hair: Sadistic Hacker
Eyes: sorry.asia
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~  'Adam' (new)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics