6/25/2013

And I miss you like the deserts miss the rain



Hair: Exile (by kavar.cleanslate) *new for My Attic
Ears: [MANDALA] (by kikunosuke.eel)
Lashes: beetlebones (by suetabulous.yootz)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} (by soleil.reid)
Freckles: -Glam Affair- (by aida.ewing)
Skin: -Glam Affair- (by aida.ewing)

Earrings: [HANDverk] (by daphne.klossovsky) *soon to be released/other gems at My Attic
Necklace: [HANDverk] (by daphne.klossovsky) *soon to be released/other gems at My Attic
Shirt: chronokit (by kit.pizzicato) *new
Nails: [PM] Pixel Mode (by tya.fallingbridge)
Ring: [HANDverk] (by daphne.klossovsky) *soon to be released/other gems at My Attic
Pants: ISON (by harry.hyx)
Flip Flops: :FANATIK: (by funatik)

Poses: (marukin) (by valencia.southard) *new for Collabor88
Location: ISON
Tune!

Taxi to My Attic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics