11/18/2013

Shoetopia Favorites - Part 1



OK, seriously ... who can be so evil to pack two sims with stilettos, ankles booties, flats and thigh-high boots? Shoetopia is heaven and hell at the same time and I don't even make a lousy attempt to put outfits together for all the gorgeous footwear. But I bow to the blogging ladies who have been doing that day by day for the last week or so. You can't be human beings but you do an amazing job. Yes, you know who you are. I'm simply going to pick my favs, take a closeup and crop everything and declare it good. Cause I'm having a shoe overdose already.

Let's start with the first picture, all gorgeous heels that come with feet, no SLink addons so your tinting skills are required. But they're all easy to tint, I didn't even cheat in Photoshop this time. The sandals on the left are House of Fox and have the cutest little toes. The ones in the middle are ArisAris, a brand I didn't know before this event cause I live under a prim rock. I love wedges with a  slightly Asian appeal and the leather texture is beautiful. The ones on the right are (LaRoo) shoes. If you've ever been to faMESHed, you'll know the brand and the lace booties are gorgeous.

Second pic on the left is (LaRoo) again, super easy to tint via HUD and they come in dropdead beautiful leather textures. The two other pics feature Baiastice's booties in suede and leather. They perfectly match the cute outfits at this cycle of Collabor88 and I love the studded heels.

Enough yapping, they're all pretty amazing. Your taxi!

Picture 1
Sandals: House of Fox (by fashionboi.landar) *new for Shoetopia
Wedges: ArisAris (by ariadna.garrigus) *new for Shoetopia
Booties: (LaRoo) by (larooshoes) *new for Shoetopia

Picture 2
Pumps: (LaRoo) by (larooshoes) *new for Shoetopia
Booties: BAIASTICE (by sissy.pessoa) *new for Shoetopia
Booties: BAIASTICE (by sissy.pessoa) *new for Shoetopia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics